JOIN THE PARTY
Cheers to six years of worldwide payload-pushing, high-intensity battlefield brawls, and a fight for the future that’s just beginning. To celebrate the final installment of this three-part event series, we’re unlocking the skin vault and bringing back even more gear you might have missed out on–with an exclusive twist. Flex on your foes in style with limited looks like Tagged Tracer, Varsity D.Va, Genjiman Genji, and more.
LEVEL UP YOUR COLLECTION
Earn and purchase Anniversary Loot Boxes throughout the event! Each Loot Box has a chance to contain items from past Anniversary and seasonal events; don’t wait too long to snag those skins you’ve been eyeing for the past year, though–Loot Boxes will no longer be available for sale after the end of the Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 event on August 30. However, you will still be able to earn standard loot boxes after the end of the event.*
*Loot Boxes will open automatically before the launch of Overwatch 2. After September 14, 2022, all remaining unopened Loot Boxes will automatically open upon login and all items contained within will be added to your account.
THE BRAWLS ARE BACK
As part of the celebration, we’re unlocking season-exclusive brawls, giving you the chance to dive back into your favorite modes from previous seasonal events. Want to know what days your favorite brawls will be back? Check out the schedule below (regional times may vary).
Relive Past Missions
Overwatch Archives Missions will be available to play in the Arcade on August 9, 16, 23, and 30.
- Uprising (Story)
- Journey seven years into the past and join an Overwatch strike team fighting through the streets of King’s Row to quell an uprising led by Null Sector. Team up with your friends and play as Tracer, Torbjörn, Reinhardt, or Mercy to defeat the robots and liberate the city.
- Uprising (All Heroes)
- Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode to take on Null Sector and save King’s Row. Failure is not an option. The future depends on you.
- Retribution (Story)
- Travel eight years into the past and join Blackwatch as they seek to capture one of Talon’s highest-ranking members and team up with your friends to take down enemies as Cassidy, Moira, Genji, and Reyes (later known as Reaper).
- Retribution (All Heroes)
- Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode and fight your way through Talon forces on the streets of Rialto.
- Storm Rising (Story)
- As thunderclouds gather, four Overwatch operatives pursue the devious entrepreneur Maximilien through the streets of Havana. Team up with your friends and play as Tracer, Genji, Winston, or Mercy to capture one of Talon’s key operatives.
- Storm Rising (All Heroes)
- Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode to eliminate Talon agents and hunt down Maximilien.
Overwatch Archives Challenge Missions
New Threats Loom on the Horizon
Overwatch Archives Challenge Missions will be available to play in the Arcade on August 10, 17, and 24.
- Molten Cores
- (Uprising) Enemies drop lava upon death.
- Glass Cannon
- (Uprising) Players have reduced health and deal increased damage.
- Surgical Strike
- (Retribution) Only critical hits do damage.
- Close Quarters
- (Retribution) Enemies can only be killed if a player is nearby.
- Blood Moon Rising
- (Storm Rising) No support heroes. Heal yourself by doing damage.
- Storm Raging
- (Storm Rising) Some enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage.
Kick It Back, Summer-Style
Summer Games brawls will be available to play in the Arcade on August 11, 18, and 25.
- Lúcioball, Overwatch’s futuristic spin on soccer, is back! Team up to book the ball into the opponent’s goal. The team that scores the most points before time runs out wins the game
- Lúcioball Remix
- We’re kicking a curveball your way with Lúcioball Remix! In this faster, more chaotic version of Lúcioball, two balls are in play the entire time and bonus balls worth extra points will periodically spawn around the arena. Be quick on your feet and net more goals than your opponents to win!
Get Ready to Get Scared
Halloween Terror brawls will be available to play in the Arcade on August 12, 19, and 26.
- Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Team up with three other players to defend Adlersbrunn from a host of haunting horrors, including Junkenstein and his Monster, the mysterious Summoner, the bloodthirsty Reaper, and the devious Witch of the Wilds.
- Junkenstein Endless
- Hold your ground with your compatriots as an unending slew of monstrosities lays siege to Adlersbrunn. How long will you last before you succumb to the horrors of Junkenstein?
Halloween Terror Challenge Missions
Halloween Terror Challenge Mission brawls will be available to play in the Arcade on August 13, 20, and 27.
Test your mettle with a spin on Junkenstein’s Revenge: Challenge Missions.
- Vengeful Ghost
- A deadly ghost chases players.
- Frenzied Stampede
- Zomnics move faster.
- Volatile Zomnics
- Zomnics explode near players.
- Three They Were
- Only three players, but they deal more damage.
- Mystery Swap
- Heroes periodically randomize.
- Shocking Surprise
- Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death.
Winter Is Snow Much Fun!
Winter Wonderland brawls will be available to play in the Arcade on August 14, 21, and 28.
- Freezethaw Elimination
- Get ready to freeze your foes in this 4v4 brawl! Instead of dying, players will be frozen solid in blocks of ice that their teammates can thaw. Freeze everyone on the enemy team to secure a win, but watch out—a defrosted foe might turn the tables and put you on ice instead.
- Mei’s Snowball Offensive
- Team up to ice over your enemies! In this 6v6 brawl, everyone plays as Mei, and her endothermic blaster has been modified to fire a single, super-powered snowball. Taking down an enemy only requires one hit, but a miss can be costly!
- Snowball Deathmatch
- In this 8-person free-for-all brawl, players can store up to three lethal snowballs in Mei’s blaster, giving them multiple chances to ice the competition before having to reload.
- Yeti Hunter
- This 6-player brawl sets five Meis against one Yeti who uses Winston’s abilities. The Yeti must survive long enough to eliminate enemy Meis before they take him down. Which side will emerge from the snowstorm victorious?
Lunar New Year
Ring in the Festivities
Lunar New Year brawls will be available to play in the Arcade on August 15, 22, and 29.
- Capture the Flag
- In Capture the Flag, each team attempts to secure the enemy flag and return it to their base while preventing the opposing team from doing the same. Determined players can try Competitive Capture the Flag, which includes placement matches, leaderboards, and Competitive Points!
- Capture the Flag Blitz
- With both teams’ flags much closer together, six captures are now needed to win the match instead of the traditional three. Launch an all-out offensive against the enemy to snatch their flag as many times as possible.
- Bounty Hunter
- Rack up points as you claim bounties in this rowdy brawl. The player who gets the first kill of the match becomes a Target, and everyone else a Bounty Hunter. Earn extra points by killing the Target, but beware—if you land the killing blow on a Target, you become the next one.
EARN WEEKLY REWARDS
Along with fan-favorite Legendary skins, we’re bringing back a select few exclusive skins from past Overwatch Challenge events. Miss out on snagging these the first time around? Now’s your chance to add them to your collection. Play games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade to unlock sprays, player icons, and stylish skins like Comic Book Tracer, Marammat Symmetra, and Kyōgisha Hanzo. Wins count as two games. Each week brings new rewards to earn!