Focus your beams, prime your sticky bombs, and get ready to glide into the Echo Showdown. To celebrate the introduction of the new damage hero, Echo, and to give players a chance to show off their skills with this advanced evolutionary combat robot, we’re hosting a tournament that’s open to everyone!
- Signups begin April 14 and extend until April 17. Matches will be held on April 18 and 19 PDT using the GameBattles tournament platform.
- Day one (April 18th) matches will begin in EU at 3:00 AM PDT and NA at 1:00 PM PDT
- Day two (April 19th) matches will begin in EU at 3:00 AM PDT and NA at 1:00 PM PDT
- Participating teams will ALWAYS be required have an Echo in play. Tri-shot your hardest, we want to see what you’ve got!
- Overwatch League and Contenders players will be eligible to compete, though only two can play on a team at any given time.
- We’ve booted up the duplication assimilation matrix and mirrored our prizes across both NA and EU, with $25,000 in rewards per region.
To sign up and view a full breakdown of the requirements, regulations, and prizing, choose your region below:
Watch, Learn, and Earn
Anyone who tunes in to watch Overwatch on Twitch.tv during the Flash Ops: Echo Showdown tournament (April 14-20) will receive 6 Echo-themed sprays (two rewarded at each 2, 4, and 6-hour time watched benchmarks) to blast around the battlefield between executing their usual flight routines. Help your community earn their Echo sprays by streaming your matches!
IMPORTANT: To be eligible to receive these rewards, you must first link your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. Visit the Twitch Connections page to log in and complete the link now.
Round up your current posse or check out the Overwatch forums and subreddits to Echo-locate a new team. Good luck!