The fight for the future has begun—Overwatch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
CHOOSE YOUR HERO
Overwatch is a team-based shooter featuring 21 unique heroes, each armed with signature weapons and extraordinary abilities.
- Offense: Genji, McCree, Pharah, Reaper, Soldier: 76, Tracer
- Defense: Bastion, Hanzo, Junkrat, Mei, Torbjörn, Widowmaker
- Tank: D.Va, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston, Zarya
- Support: Lúcio, Mercy, Symmetra, Zenyatta
Team up with your allies to complete critical objectives and unleash devastating combos upon your enemies. And when the situation calls for a new strategy, swap heroes mid-game to adapt to the ever-changing battlefield!
PICK YOUR BATTLE
When you're ready to head into combat, Overwatch features a variety of game modes for heroes of every kind:
- Training: New to first-person shooters or want to experiment with a particular hero? Learn the battlefield basics in the Tutorial, then familiarize yourself with characters and their abilities in the Practice Range. When you're ready to test your mettle in a more serious combat simulation, Practice vs. AI lets you hone your skills against computer-controlled opponents using real maps and objectives.
- Quick Play: A fast and easy way to jump into the fight, this mode automatically matches players with allies and opponents of a similar skill level. Join solo, or team up with some friends.
- Play vs. AI: Join a team of other real-life players, then enter the fray against a team of computer-controlled opponents. This mode offers multiple difficulty settings, so you’ll always find a challenge.
- Custom Games: Form a team of friends or A.I. players, then tweak the rules of engagement to your liking. Change the map rotation, adjust the damage and healing modifiers, or adjust a variety of other in-game settings.
- Weekly Brawl: Prepare for a wild and unexpected new challenge every week, each with its own unique set of rules. Embrace the mayhem!
- Competitive Play: COMING SOON. In the near future, players looking for the ultimate team challenge will be able to test their mettle, earn ranks, and show off their skills in this new game mode. Stay tuned for more details!
SECURE THE OBJECTIVE
In Overwatch, heroes clash for control of battlefields in key locations around the world—from serene castle grounds in Japan to mech-production facilities in the wintry heart of Russia. Each of our 12 maps features its own objective type, and in order to achieve victory, players will need to work together to accomplish a common goal.
- Assault: In Assault maps like Hanamura, the attacking team fights to capture a series of objectives, while the defending team tries to hold them off until time runs out.
- Escort: On Escort maps, including Watchpoint: Gibraltar, attackers must safely deliver a payload from one end of the map to the other. Defenders try to prevent it from reaching its destination.
- Control: On maps like Lijiang Tower, two team fights over possession of a specific area, holding it until one team’s objective meter fills. The first team to win two rounds is victorious.
- Assault/Escort: In this hybrid mode, which includes maps like King's Row, teams first attack or defend an area of the map. If the attackers capture it, a payload is unlocked, which they then must try to escort to its destination before time expires.
LEVEL UP AND UNLOCK COSMETIC LOOT
As you compete in matches—win or lose—you'll earn experience and level up. Every time you reach a new level, you'll receive a Loot Box containing up to four cosmetic items or in-game credits to customize the look and sound of your heroes. These items include skins, sprays, voice lines, and new animations. Duplicate items are converted into credits, which can be saved up and redeemed to acquire many customization options.
Players can also expand their collection by purchasing Loot Boxes in the following quantities in-game and on the Battle.net Shop
- 2 for $1.99
- 5 for $4.99
- 11 for $9.99
- 24 for $19.99
- 50 for $39.99
Be sure to visit the in-game Hero Gallery to explore all of the customization options!
ARE YOU WITH US?
Your watch begins now. Head to www.buyoverwatch.com to learn more about the different versions of Overwatch and pick up your copy of the game. For more details on how to get started on your platform of choice, click here.
See you on the battlefield!