The fight for the future is coming to your televisions and monitors at the end of May, but the folks at Coca-Cola® and Cinemark® Theaters are joining forces to bring Overwatch to the big screen as well!
For one night only, on May 22, selected theaters in the United States and Canada will dedicate their projectors to Blizzard’s new team-based shooter, broadcasting a collection of Overwatch cinematics, hero trailers, and animated shorts—including two new episodes, featuring the Shimada brothers, Hanzo and Genji, and the masked vigilante, Soldier: 76. As an added bonus, attendees will also get a behind-the-scenes look at the game's lore and storytelling efforts during a special developer panel hosted by Michele Morrow (not to mention some pretty sweet swag).
If you'd like to participate, you’ll want to act fast. In order to unlock a theater in your area, each location will need at least 100 reserved tickets by May 12. So, open that Battle.net Friends List, and start recruiting your fellow Overwatch agents today!*
Tickets are also available for purchase at the following Cinemark and Cineplex theaters. These locations are guaranteed to participate in our Overwatch Launch Celebrations, so no unlocking is necessary!
- Cinemark Mesa 16 (Mesa, AZ)
- Century 16 (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Lincoln Square Cinemas (Bellevue, WA)
- Century San Francisco Centre 9 (San Francisco, CA)
- Cinemark 18 & XD (Los Angeles, CA)
- Century Stadium 25 & XD (Orange, CA)
- Cinemark Tinseltown 20 & XD (Pflugerville, TX)
- Cinemark Legacy & XD (Plano, TX)
- Century 12 Evanston/Cinearts 6 & XD (Evanston, IL)
- Scotiabank Theatre Toronto (Toronto, ON)
- SilverCity Gloucester Cinemas (Ottawa, ON)
Overwatch hits Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 24. For more information, check out www.playoverwatch.com, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay current on the latest game news.
*Full ticket purchase will be required to reserve a seat. If location is not unlocked, a refund of your ticket price will be automatically provided.